(A) Mohini, Sangeeta, Seema
(B) Sangeeta, Seema, Anisha
(C) Anisha, Sangeeta, Seema
(D) Seema, Sangeeta, Anisha
17. Which of the alternatives will complete the following letter series?
HIG, LMK, ________, TUS, XYW
18. Which of the following represents the correct relationship among Fruits, Mangoes, and Alphonso?
Use the following table to answer questions nos. 19 to 22:
The following tables show the distributions of candidates who appeared for MBA entrance examination and candidates who passed the examination in seven different institutes.
Distribution of candidates
19. What is the ratio of passed candidates to the candidates who appeared for the examination for institute A?
(A) 9: 11
(B) 14: 17
(C) 6: 11
(D) 9: 17
(18x5700) / (22x8550) = 6: 11
20. What is the percentage of passed candidates among the candidates who appeared in institutes B and C together?
(30x5700) / (25x8550) =80%
21. Which institute has the highest percentage of candidates passed to the candidates appeared?
22. The number of candidates passed from institutes A and D together exceeds the number of candidates appeared from institutes C and E together by:
(34x5700 / 100) - (18x8550 / 100) =399
Use the following table to answer question No. 23 and 24:
Proportion of population of seven villages in 1997:
% Population Below Poverty Line
23. Find the population of village Q if the population of village M below poverty line in 1997 is 12160.
38 % of x is 12160, so x = 32000.
16 % forms 32000, therefore 11 % will form (32000x11) /16 = 22000
24. If the population of village P in 1997 is 32000, then what will be the population of village N below poverty line in that year?
52 % of (32000x15) /16 = 15600
25. Which of the following is the correct chronology of communication technologies?
(A) Still photography, Computer, Radio, Internet
(B) Radio, Still photography, computer, Internet
(C) Still photography, Radio, Computer, Internet
(D) Radio, Computer, Still Photography, Internet
26. On the basis function identify the odd out from the following:
Facebook, G - mail, Myspace, Orkut, LinkedIn:
(B) G - mail
27. In the context of internet what is the full form of URL?
(A) User Requested Link
(B) Ultimate Response Location
(C) Unique Request Locator
(D) Universal Resource Locator
28. Which of the following software's is used to process and analyze quantitative data?
(A) Quark Express
(C) Quant Chrome
Answer: B (Statistical Package for Social Sciences)
29. In the context of computer based word processing a typeset / fontset particularly used for Indian languages including Hindi and Marathi which can be easily used across different software's and operating systems without the help of converter is called as:
30. In the context of computing and internet, identify the correct pair from the following:
(A) TB – Memory Storage Device
(B) Playstore - Operating system
(C) Pixel - Colour enhancing facility
(D) USB – Antivirus